Welcome: Abandoned Cart Alerts Pro and Advanced Permissions for Magento 2
Today, Aitoc’s collection of Magento 2 modules has gotten bigger by two great products: Advanced Permissions and Abandoned Cart Alerts Pro. They are now out there for you to test-drive via demos – please let us know what you think!
As we said earlier, our M2 plugins are not mere clones of the M1 products that are made to run on Magento 2. They are extensions built from scratch. In some of these plugins, you find different functionality in M1 and M2, and only the time-proven and high-demand features are present in both “versions”.
By default, Magento allows you to restrict back-end access by hiding certain tabs from accountants, brand managers, interns, marketing managers, and other categories of users.
Advanced Permissions by Aitoc adds three new layers of control to your arsenal – allowing you to restrict back-end access by Website, Category of Store View in just a click.
Besides, you get additional options in Advanced Permissions: Settings. There, you can prevent admin panel users from updating global attributes or from deleting products, etc.
- Provide access by Website, Store View or Category.
- Prevent panel users from deleting products.
- Prevent panel users from editing global attributes.
- Show Dashboard data that pertain to one’s available scope.
- Limit Order and CMS tab management to the available scope.
Shopping cart abandonment is a problem that plagues most eCommerce websites. Shoppers add items to cart just to check the total, shipping conditions or payment methods – and never check out. The average shopping cart abandonment across all industries amounts to the shocking 68%.
However, you can bring those shopping cart lurkers back – with compelling personalized emails sent to their mailboxes at just the right time. The best part is, the extensions sends these emails automatically.
- Timely, personalized abandoned cart reminders.
- One-click shopping cart recovery.
- An option to include a coupon.
- The Pending Alerts queue and the Sent Alerts log.
- Detailed cart and revenue recovery statistics!
Save 30% – Through April, 30 Only!
Since we want to reward the brave hearts that are already launching stores on the Magento 2 platform, we’re giving these people a temporary early-bird price on all Magento 2 modules by Aitoc. Hurry up – the offer is good till April the 30th only!